Accelerated Frac Flowback 15,200 BBL Fluid
Objective: Recover frac fluid as fast and economical as possible while bringing production to the market immediately.
Results: JJ Tech removed 15,200 bbls of fluid (100% recovery) in 27 days 2100 bbls of Oil was recovered in addition to frac fluid. JJ Tech recovered in 27 days what would have taken 5 months with conventional rod pump (pumping @ 100 bbls / day).
Download PDF for complete study and enlarged graph images.
- Rapid frac fluid recovery helps prevent swelling of formation which can reduce permeability
- Jet pump can produce high volumes of fluid (up to 4000 bpd) including frac sand
- Production rates are easily adjusted for a controlled flowback
- Gas can be brought to market immediately
- No backpressure is put on formation (as with Nitrogen)
- Software can calculate PBHP based on production volumes and injection pressure.